Cedaron Medical, Inc. (Cedaron), attests to the following pricing and disclosure statements regarding 2015 Edition certification for all Connect (an EMR for PT, PT, Speech and Hand Therapy) product versions:
- This certified product (Connect) is available based on a yearly subscription cost model with fees paid by the number of users. The initial subscription has a contractual obligation of three years with yearly updates after the initial period. Product upgrades are included with the subscription.
- To be fully functional, additional costs include Microsoft Licenses for MS operating system, MS SQL Server and MS Office hosted on the customer’s own hardware.
- If the customer choses to have the solution hosted on Cedaron Hardware, additional fees based on time, material (specifically servers required) and associated maintenance cost to meet specific customer requirements for this service apply.
- There are no known practical or technical limitations to the use our product.
- Unlimited 24 X 7 customer support is included in the subscription.
- Other than requiring Microsoft OS, Database server and Office (as stated above) there are no contractual constraints to our customers.
Connect Certificate of EHR Compliance Information
Developer organization name: Cedaron Medical Inc.
Date the product was certified: 12/21/2017
Certified Product name and version: Connect v3.5
Certificate No: 15.04.04.2970.Conn.35.00.0.171221
Certification criteria: Modules 170.315 (a)(5-8, 11); (d)(1‐7, 10, 11); (g)(3-5)
ONC Disclaimer: “This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.”