If you’re seeking a fun and dynamic company, are self-motivated to make a positive impact and willing to pull your weight with the rest of us, we want to learn more about you. Tell us about your passions and your skills!
Transparency, accountability, and active participation are Cedaron values. We’re in this together and you will have access the company’s direction, executive thinking, corporate responsibilities, and business strategy. We encourage you to share ideas and feedback, no matter your team or the role you play.
Who We Are
Cedaron develops specialty software for healthcare. We quietly help save lives and take on the mental load of patient data management. Cedaron customers are some of the best in the industry; they’re using our software to improve outcomes, reduce outcomes, and retain valuable staff.
We launched in 1990 with a NASA innovation grant to measure the astronauts’ hand strength and function, before and after their flights in space. Since then, our goal has been to merge cutting-edge outcomes technology with personalized, responsive service. We know our customer family by their first names.
(Scroll down to learn more about our culture…and our pets!)
Current Job Openings
Medical Software Engineer (remote or in-person - your choice!)
Our engineering team writes cutting edge, web-delivered specialty software for healthcare. If you want to work for a profitable, growing company where you won’t get gobbled up anonymously in a megacorporation, Cedaron might be the place for you.
This position is full-time and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. We’re located in the college town of Davis, California; you have flexibility to work at home or come to the office–wherever you work best.
- Create and troubleshoot modern web applications, including front-end and back-end implementations.
- Follow established application server API standards, and extend them when necessary.
- Use a relational database programmatically and interactively to support application development.
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to define and prioritize new application features and enhancements.
- Provide Tier 3 customer support for application functionality issues.
- Manage online software development activities across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Collaborate with development team, lead architect and the president to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with object oriented design
- Knowledge of web security including OWASP
- Experience with cloud technologies a plus
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, Windows Services, and Transact SQL
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier systems
Apply now by uploading your resume.
To be an employee at Cedaron is to be part of a family
Working at Cedaron is like being a part of a large family. We’re close enough to the San Francisco Bay Area to feel the ripples of the exciting innovation happening there, but far enough away that we can make a meaningful impact without the distractions of the bright lights and big cities.
By promoting a healthy lifestyle while at work, you can spend less time at the gym and more time with your families at home. By participating in our regular events, you can do more than just be part of the team, you can join a community of innovators and professionals.
So come, be a part of our hard working team where individual accomplishments are recognized and celebrated.
Cedaron wants employees to have a work-hard founder’s mentality, but we also know the work-life integration that exists and how significant it is… Cedaron wants personally fulfilled, clear-thinking people. We want our employees to look forward to their jobs. In fact, they should have a hard time leaving because they enjoy the challenges, their co-workers, and the atmosphere.
We work hard but you can see we love dressing up, cuddling four-legged friends, eating delicious food, giving back, and celebrating together.
We have a fully functional and working kitchen onsite that is fully stocked with drinks, snacks, and of course an espresso machine to make sure our energy stays high.