Leading Certified Software for Cardiac Registries:
Cedaron will simplify your data collection process with a customized workflow so you can:
Achieve 100% Compliance with Registries
- Integrated guidelines for Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC)
- Data definitions at your fingertips
- Data validation at the point of entry
- Data completeness for patient and harvest
- Unusual values flagged to ensure correct data submission
Increase Efficiency with User-Friendly Workflows
- Just one click to download medications and devices
- Web services for easy transmission to the NCDR
- Custom views and fields
- Hundreds of pre-built flash reports including the ACC Executive Summary Reports, and easy-to-use ad hoc analytics reports through Cedaron’s Cento Analytics.
Save Time with Simplified IT
- Certified for Interoperability and for the STS Risk Calculator
- Interfaces that work!
- Powerful analytics
- Eliminate redundant data entry with effortless transfer of your data from your EHR, hemodynamic system, CVIS, or other remote databases using interface capability.
Customize for Your Unique Data Needs
- Customizations come standard
- Add customized fields anywhere in a form, and have them show up immediately in your analytics
- Customize your workflow to vastly improve data abstracting productivity
- Need to connect with a registry we don’t have? Just ask. We’ll make it happen!
Rely on Strict Security for Your Protection
- Cloud based solutions that meet SOC2 Type II security standards
- Multiple copies of your data saved to get back up and running in event of data breach
Improve Your Outcomes with Data
- Compare outcomes (locally, regionally, or nationally) against other ACC and STS Registry participants through the ACC and STS National Registries
- Bring up to 100% of PCI registry fields for most vendors
Let us calm the storm.
Turn to your Cedaron family for accurate and efficient cardiac data abstraction, Rehab and outpatient EMR, data analytics and reporting, and healthcare workers comp. Now your providers can get back to doing what they do best: improving health and saving lives.